Spooky Snickers® Coffin Pies
Stuffed with sweets, these Snickers® coffin pies are scary good. For more seasonal fun, swap the coffin cutout for pumpkins, ghosts, skulls and other spooky shapes.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 (7.5 oz.) Simple Truth Organic™ Unroll & Bake 9" Pie Crusts
- 1 1⁄2 ounces plain brick-style cream cheese
- 4 teaspoons marshmallow fluff
- 4 Snickers® Minis
- 1 ounce dark chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Using a 4”x 2.5” coffin-shaped cookie cutter, make 8 cutouts from pastry sheet. On parchment–lined baking sheet, arrange 4 cutouts.
- Beat together cream cheese and marshmallow fluff until smooth. Over each coffin on baking sheet, place a dollop of filling, leaving a ½” border. Sprinkle Snickers® over cream cheese mixture; top with remaining pastry cutouts.
- Using a fork, seal, crimp and pierce pastries. Bake about 20 minutes, until lightly golden brown. Let cool completely.
- In a resealable plastic bag, spoon melted chocolate. Snip off one corner of bag. Around each coffin, pipe a chocolate border. Pipe “RIP” in center of each pie. Let rest until chocolate is set.