Spoon Bread Casserole
This easy-to-bake take on a traditional and butter-drenched Southern favorite is a great dish for potlucks and family gatherings.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 cans (15.25 oz.) whole-kernel corn, drained
- 2 cans (14.75 oz.) cream-style corn
- 2 cups sour cream
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1 box (8.5 oz.) corn muffin mix
- 1 small box (9 oz.) yellow cake mix
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease a 3-quart casserole dish. Pour butter and both kinds of corn into dish. Fold in sour cream. Add eggs and both mixes, stirring to combine thoroughly. Bake for 35 minutes.