Spring Blossom Cookies
Give your sugar cookies a makeover with decadent chocolate and yummy sprinkles!
Serves: 50Prep: 20 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon Kroger® Pure Vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup assorted spring colored sugar or sprinkles
- 50 chocolate Hershey’s® Kisses, white or milk chocolate
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a large bowl beat together butter and sugar until fluffy. Add egg and vanilla. Beat until blended. Add flour, baking soda and salt, beating on low until combined.
- Form dough into 1” balls. Roll in sugar or sprinkles and place on prepared pan, 2” apart.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until bottoms and edges are lightly golden brown. Immediately press white chocolate candy into the center of each cookie. Remove to a cooling rack and cool completely.
- Tip: Instead of chocolate kisses, you could press 3 chocolate baking chips in the center of each cookie.