Sprite Caramel Pretzel Popcorn Mix w/Chocolate Drizzle
In this perfect combination of sweet and salty, popcorn and pretzels are mixed with an easy homemade caramel and rich, melted chocolate.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup Sprite®
- 1⁄4 cup corn syrup
- 1 bag Simple Truth™ Sea Salt & Pepper Popcorn
- 1⁄2 bag Pretzels, broken into bite-size pieces
- 2 chocolate bars
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In saucepan over medium-high heat, bring sugar, butter, Sprite® and corn syrup to boil and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- In large bowl, combine popcorn and pretzel pieces. Pour caramel over; stir well.
- On sheet pan, spread mixture into even layer. Bake 15 minutes. Remove; let cool.
- Add chocolate to microwave-safe bowl, microwave 1 minute to melt.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over snack mix. To serve, break mix up.