Sprite Winter Spiced Cranberry BBQ Meatballs
Get the party started with a seasonal twist on slow-cooker meatballs! This version is simmered in a holiday-inspired sauce featuring Winter Spiced Cranberry Sprite, barbecue sauce and a smattering of seasonings.
Serves: 8Prep: 40 minutesCook: 3 hoursTotal: 3 hours 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 mini can (7.5 oz.) Winter Spiced Cranberry Sprite
- 2 pounds Kroger Brand Frozen Homestyle Meatballs
- 1 bottle (18 oz.) Kroger Brand Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1 can (14 oz.) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground clove
- 1 tablespoon ground allspice
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- Fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
- Orange zest (optional)
- Add frozen meatballs to crockpot.
- In small bowl, whisk together Winter Spiced Cranberry Sprite, barbecue sauce, cranberry sauce, cinnamon, clove, allspice and orange juice.
- Pour sauce over meatballs and gently toss to cover.
- Cook on high for 3 hours, adding additional Winter Spiced Cranberry Sprite as needed to prevent drying out.
- Turn heat on low and let cool for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and orange zest if desired before serving.