Beef burgers, turkey burgers, and veggie burgers canʼt compare to the raw goodness of these sprouted burgers that load up with all-natural ingredients for an impressive blast of taste and nutrients.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 6 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups sunflower seeds, soaked overnight
- 2 Tbsp. flaxseed, ground
- ½ cup mixed sprouts (alfalfa, fenugreek, mung, lentil, green pea)
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup chopped red or white onion
- 4 Tbsp. agave nectar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. nama shoyu
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- Using a food processor with an S blade, mix all ingredients together. Leave some texture and chunks in the mixture.
- Form the mixture into 6 burger patties and dehydrate at 110°F for 4 hours. Flip burgers over and continue to dehydrate for 2 more hours.