Squash and Sage Soup
The unique essence of dried sage swirls throughout every delightful sip of this scrumptious soup, adding a delightful hint of spice to the sweetness of the acorn squash.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups water
- 3 cups cubed summer squash, peeled and seeds removed
- 2 tsp. all-natural sea salt
- ½ cup dried sage leaves
- ½ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- Bring the water to a boil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Reduce heat to low, add the squash, salt, and sage, and simmer for about 20–25 minutes, or until fork tender.
- Using an immersion blender, emulsify the squash and sage until no bits remain.
- Serve hot or cold, garnished with a dollop of yogurt.