This squash salad featuring warm flavors of cinnamon, cumin and toasted pecans is perfect for your Thanksgiving menu.
Serves: 6Prep: 15 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 ounces Kroger® Baby Spring Mix
- 1⁄4 cup pomegranate arils
- 1⁄4 cup pecan pieces, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup apples, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup Simple Truth Organic® Lemon Poppy Seed Greek Yogurt Dressing
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Toss the butternut squash with olive oil, cumin, chili powder and cinnamon. Spread onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, while tossing halfway through.
- Allow butternut squash to cool slightly, then toss with spring mix, pomegranate arils, pecans, apples and poppy seed dressing.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.