Sriracha Noodles with Shrimp
Ideal for quick weeknight meals, this spicy shrimp dish is coated in a flavorful peanut butter-sriracha-soy sauce and sautéed to perfection.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 10 ounces udon noodles
- 1⁄4 cup sriracha
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound (26/30 count) shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced and halved
- 1⁄4 cup green onions, sliced
- Lime slices, to serve
- Prepare noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In small bowl, whisk together sriracha, soy sauce, lime juice and peanut butter.
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, warm 1 tablespoon oil. Cook shrimp until pink, about 3 minutes. Transfer to plate.
- In same skillet, add 1 tablespoon oil. Sauté bell pepper until tender, about 5 minutes. Toss in noodles, shrimp and sriracha mixture to combine.
- Serve with green onions and lime.
- Refrigerate leftovers.