Steak and Caesar Salad
Never heard of steak showing up in Caesar salad? Give it a try. It’s a great way to make a meal out of a side salad.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups romaine lettuce
- 1⁄2 Tbsp. reduced-fat grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. fat-free garlic Caesar croutons
- 1 tablespoon fat-free Caesar dressing
- 2 oz. grilled lean steak
- Wash lettuce and chop to desired size. Toss with cheese, croutons, and dressing
- Slice steak into strips and serve with salad.