Steak and Eggs Potato Breakfast Casserole
Whether made in one large casserole dish, or divided into smaller, individual ramekins, you can’t go wrong with steak and eggs for breakfast.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 9 hoursDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. fully cooked steak, cut into pieces
- 6 large eggs
- 1⁄2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tsp. onion powder
- 20 oz. bag frozen diced hash brown potatoes
- 8 oz. shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Spray a 2-quart baking dish with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine steak, eggs, garlic powder, onion powder, potatoes, 1 cup cheese, butter, salt, and pepper. Pour into prepared casserole dish. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Remove from oven and top with reserved cheese. Return to oven for 8 minutes. Allow casserole to rest for 5 minutes. Serve warm.