Steak Filets with Peach Glaze
Give your sweetheart a meal to remember, featuring steak adorned with the flavors of peaches and chili powder.
Prep: 5 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 (5 oz.) beef tenderloin steaks
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup peach preserves
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Season beef with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a medium grill pan over medium heat.
- Cook the steaks on each side for 3-6 minutes or cook until desired doneness. For medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°F, medium 160°F, well-done 170°F.
- In a small bowl, combine the peach preserves, lime juice, garlic powder, chili powder and cilantro. Pour mixture over the cooked steaks and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the glaze is heated through.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.