Steak Fries with Feta Dill Dip
Hand-cut fries served with a whipped Feta Dill Dip makes for a great appetizer or side dish.
Serves: 8Prep: 20 minutesCook: 40 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 pounds red potatoes, washed
- 8 ounces feta, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped dill
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Heat oven to 450°F. In a large bowl mix together oil, oregano, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Cut each potato into 12 wedges; toss in oil mixture. Spread in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake 30 minutes; flip potatoes and continuing baking 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in the bowl of a food processor blend together feta, cream, oil, dill and lemon until creamy.
- Serve fries with feta dip.
- Refrigerate leftovers.