Steak and Mushroom Kebobs
These meaty, juicy kebobs are a hit at summer barbecues. They can also be cooked indoors on a well-seasoned grill pan.
Serves: 3Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 2 hours 20 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 lb. sirloin steak, cut into 1 1⁄2-inch cubes
- 3⁄4 lb. large white mushrooms
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 2 cups cooked rice
- Combine oil, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic, and pepper in a large bowl. Add beef, mushrooms, and zucchini and toss to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Alternate steak cubes, mushrooms, and zucchini slices on wooden or metal skewers. Grill 4 minutes per side for medium-rare steak. Serve hot with rice.