This sauce is excellent with steaks or fish. You could even mix it into pasta dishes.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley, stems removed
- 1 bunch cilantro, stems removed
- 1 sprig oregano, stem removed
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Add all ingredients to a blender and process until almost smooth.