Steakhouse Sweet Potatoes
Roasted sweet potatoes served with a sweet, honey-infused butter, make a great side for grilled steak or pork.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 small sweet potatoes, scrubbed clean
- 4 Tbsp. softened butter, divided
- 2 Tbsp. salt
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Cover a baking sheet with foil.
- Rub the outside of the sweet potatoes with 1 tablespoon butter and sprinkle with salt. Split the potatoes in half lengthwise. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Roast potatoes for 45 minutes, or until soft.
- In a small bowl, mix together the remaining butter and honey. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Serve sweet potatoes with the honey butter.