Steamed Carrots With Honey and Mint
A side of vividly colored carrots brightens any dinner table – and these, made with honey and mint, also add a pop of flavor to your meal.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 Simple Truth Organic™ Carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon Simple Truth Organic™ Salted Butter
- 1 tablespoon Simple Truth Organic™ Honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh Simple Truth Organic™ Mint, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coarse salt
- Bring 1" of water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add carrots, cover and cook until tender crisp, 4-5 minutes.
- Drain carrots in colander. Add butter, honey, mint and salt to saucepan. Cook over low heat until butter is melted. Return carrots to pan and toss until well-coated.