Steamed King Crab Legs
Shellfish is a healthy and flavorful protein source. It is naturally low in fat and has a nice, sweet taste. A great alternative to the usual poultry or beef dish.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 piece (1") fresh gingerroot, crushed
- 1 stalk lemongrass, crushed
- 2 lbs. Alaskan king crab legs
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the garlic, ginger, and lemongrass; cook and stir until brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add crab legs and pepper. Cover and cook, tossing occasionally, for 15 minutes.