Sticky Honey Wings
Making wings in the slow cooker is not only easy, it is a great way to keep wings warm throughout an entire party or game. Just switch the setting to warm after cooking and the wings will stay hot and sticky.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 7 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 lbs. chicken wings, split at the joints and tips removed
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chili sauce
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- Spray the inside of a 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Layer the wings on the bottom.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, soy sauce, pepper, chili sauce, and garlic powder. Pour over the wings. Toss to coat with sauce.
- Cook for 6–7 hours on low. Stir before serving.