Stir-Fried Chicken Pizza
A stir-fried topping adds great flavor and texture to an unusual pizza.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. dried marjoram leaves
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small red onion, peeled and sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 medium red or yellow bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 baked pizza crust
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded Gouda cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper, and marjoram. Heat olive oil in large skillet; stir-fry chicken until done, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Remove chicken from skillet. Add onion and garlic; stir-fry until tender, about 4 minutes. Add bell pepper; stir-fry for 2 minutes longer. Remove from heat and stir to blend.
- Spread pizza sauce on crust; top with cheese. Arrange onions, peppers, and chicken on top of the cheese. Bake for 15 minutes or until pizza is hot and cheese melts and begins to brown.