Stovetop Chicken-Noodle Casserole
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⅓ cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 can (10.75 oz.) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tsp. steamed chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp. steamed chopped celery
- ½ cup skim milk
- 1 oz. American, Cheddar, or Colby cheese, shredded (to yield ¼ cup)
- 1 cup frozen mixed peas and carrots
- 1 can (12.5 oz.) water-packed chicken breast, drained
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions. Drain and return to pan.
- Add all remaining ingredients to pan; stir to blend. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted.