Strawberries and Cream Dessert (Postre de Fresas y Crema)
If you're looking for a dessert to treat someone special, look no further. This light, no-bake pudding pairs strawberries and cream for a luscious treat that feels elegant and tastes delicious.
Serves: 4Prep: 2 hours 20 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 2 hours 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup water
- 1 package (3 oz.) strawberry gelatin dessert
- 1⁄2 cup Vitamin D Whole Milk
- 12 strawberries, divided
- 1 can (14 oz.) La Lechera® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup honey-flavored Greek yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup whipped cream
- In a saucepan, boil water. Mix in gelatin until dissolved. Mix in milk.
- Slice eight strawberries; divide among four dessert bowls. In a blender, blend gelatin mix, sweetened condensed milk and Greek yogurt.
- In dessert bowls, pour mixture evenly. Refrigerate 2 hours. To serve, top with whipped cream and remaining strawberries, cut into fan shape.