Strawberries 'n Cream Dessert Pizza
A delicate pecan shortbread crust topped with cream cheese, fresh strawberries, chocolate and Reddi Wip®.
- 1 cup Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 1⁄2 cup Fleischmann's® Solid Margarine Stick, softened (1/2 cup = 1 stick)
- 4 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 3⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 package (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon reduced fat (2%) milk
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate syrup
- Reddi Wip® Dairy Whipped Topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine flour, pecans, 1/4 cup of the confectioners’ sugar and the margarine in medium bowl. Press firmly onto bottom of 12-inch pizza pan. Bake 15 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese, the remaining 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar and milk in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended; spread over crust. Arrange strawberry halves over cream cheese mixture. Drizzle evenly with chocolate syrup.
- Cut into 12 slices. Top each with a serving of whipped topping just before serving.