Strawberry and Peach Cream Dessert
This light and sweet dessert is quick to make and perfect on a hot summer day!
Serves: 6Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peach slices
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons water, if needed
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- In a medium bowl using an electric hand mixer, whip together the whipping cream and vanilla extract. Whip until almost-stiff peaks form.
- In a blender, blend together the peaches and ¼ cup sugar. Blend until pureed, adding 1 tablespoon of water if needed. Set aside in a small bowl.
- Rinse the blender, then blend together the strawberries and ¼ cup sugar. Blend until puree, adding 1 tablespoon of water if needed. Set aside.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in the pureed fruit into the whipped cream, leaving visible swirls.
- To serve, divide the swirled dessert into four to six small dessert dishes. Garnish with fresh slices of peach and strawberry, if desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.