Strawberry, Banana, and Coconut Smoothie Bowl with Chia Seeds
This is a refreshing and healthy bowl for a quick breakfast or lunch. The chia seeds bring both crunch and nutrition, but feel free to add your favorite protein powder or juice for an extra energy boost.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 medium banana, peeled, sliced, and frozen
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1½ Tbsp. coconut flakes, divided
- ¼ cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- Combine frozen strawberries, banana, coconut milk, and 1 tablespoon coconut flakes in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth, scraping the sides down as you go to get an even consistency.
- Scoop mixture into a bowl, and top with fresh strawberries, chia seeds, and remaining coconut flakes.