Strawberry-Banana Pudding Shake
Just like a thick milkshake—with much fewer calories and less fat! For a change of pace, try changing the pudding flavor or the type of fruit.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups lowfat milk
- 1 package (4 oz.) vanilla sugar-free, fat-free pudding mix
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 medium ripe banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- Place all ingredients in blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into 4 chilled glasses.