Strawberry Banana Sorbet
While great served straight from a bowl or cone on its own, this creamy combination can be stepped up a notch or two by adding dried strawberries into the freeze cycle, or by adding caramelized bananas to the dish just before serving.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 banana, peeled and chopped
- 2 1⁄2 cups strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Purée all of the ingredients in a food processor or blender until very smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- Add to ice cream maker and follow manufacturer’s instructions for freezing.