Strawberry and Beet Fruit Roll Ups
These wholesome and kid-approved roll ups are easy to make! Blend until smooth, cook overnight, and in the morning you’ll have a batch of delicious (hidden-veggie) treats ready for lunchboxes and snack time.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 cups chopped cooked beets
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to the lowest possible temperature. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a blender or food processor, combine beets and strawberries with honey and lemon until puréed.
- Pour purée onto the prepared baking sheet. Use a spatula to evenly spread mixture to 1⁄8 inch thick. Place in oven and bake for 10 hours, or until the mixture is no longer sticky.
- Remove from oven and cool 10 minutes on a wire rack, Roll up the fruit mixture and parchment paper and cut into strips. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.