Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
Strawberries topped with sweet cream cheese make a simple and splendid bite-sized treat. For easy preparation, make the filling and prep the strawberries ahead of time, then assemble just before serving.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup confectioner sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 12 large strawberries, sliced in half
- 1 tsp. grated lemon zest
- 1⁄8 tsp. nutmeg
- Lay strawberries on a serving platter, cut-side up. Use a paper towel to pat the top of the strawberries dry.
- Fit a pastry bag with a large star tip. Combine cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar in a small bowl and beat until well combined and fluffy. Stir in vanilla.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture into the prepared pastry bag. Pipe the cream cheese onto the strawberries.
- Sprinkle each strawberry with lemon zest and nutmeg. Serve immediately.