Strawberry and Feta Salad
Sweet strawberries complement the tart and briny feta very well.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 cups salad greens, rinsed and dried
- 1 pint ripe strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 1⁄2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- In a small bowl, whisk mustard, vinegar, garlic, oil, salt, and pepper to make the dressing.
- In a large bowl, combine salad greens and dressing. Transfer salad to a serving platter and top with the strawberries, feta, and almonds.
- Drizzle any remaining dressing over the salad and serve.