Strawberry Fig Jam
Figs and strawberries play incredibly well together, and this jam will brighten anyone’s day. Try it for breakfast or dessert.
Serves: 25Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lbs. fresh figs, cut into eighths
- 1 lbs. strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 cup maple syrup
- ½ cup water
- 1 lemon, diced, including the rind, seeds removed
- Add all ingredients to a 2-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Remove cover and cook an additional 1 hours until mixture reaches a jam-like consistency.
- While still hot, pour into clean, sterilized 4-ounce jars and store covered in refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.