Try this slush made just for grown-ups, because kids shouldn’t be the only ones having fun this summer!
Serves: 6Prep: 3 hours 15 minutesTotal: 3 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 bottle dry rosé
- 16 ounces fresh strawberries, stems removed
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Combine rosé, strawberries, lemon juice and honey in a blender; blend until smooth. Pour into ice cube trays and freeze until solid, at least 3 hours.
- When ready to serve, place desired number of cubes in a blender; blend until a slush forms.
- Tip: Frosé cubes can be removed from the ice cube trays and stored in a zip top freezer bag for slush drinks whenever the mood hits.