Strawberry Green Tea Lemonade
This bright and flavorful lemonade supplies a boost of energy thanks to green tea!
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 5 cups water
- 4 green tea bags
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup simple syrup
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries
- Lemon slices, to serve
- Fresh strawberries, to serve
- In medium saucepan over high heat, bring water to boil. Remove from heat; steep tea bags 5 to 10 minutes.
- In blender, blend together lemon juice, simple syrup and strawberries until puréed. Using fine mesh strainer, strain mixture into large pitcher. Discard seeds and tea bags.
- Pour tea into pitcher and stir to combine.
- Serve over ice with lemon slices and fresh strawberries.