The addition of the strawberries gives this guacamole a perfect sweetness. It’s great with chips, but you can also pair it with your favorite enchiladas or tacos!
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 medium ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- 1 small red onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 medium bell peppers, seeded and chopped
- Juice from 2 medium lemons
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados with a potato masher or the back of a fork.
- Mix in the tomatoes, strawberries, red onion, bell peppers, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and chopped cilantro.