Strawberry Ice Cream Soda
This is an ice cream soda you’ll make again and again. The whole family will be asking for this one, and not only during hot weather months. Luckily, fresh strawberries are available almost year-round these days!
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 heaping Tbsp. strawberry jam
- 4 Tbsp. mashed fresh strawberries
- 4 Tbsp. heavy whipping cream
- 4 generous scoops strawberry ice cream
- Club soda
- Sweetened whipped cream
- Sliced strawberries
- In each of 2 tall 16-ounce glasses, add 1 heaping tablespoon jam, 2 tablespoons mashed strawberries, 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream, and 1 generous scoop of strawberry ice cream. Fill each glass about ⅔ full with club soda, then add another generous scoop of strawberry ice cream.
- Top each soda with a dollop of whipped cream and sliced strawberries. Serve with a long ice-tea spoon and a straw.