Strawberry Kale Salad
Sweet and packed full of vitamins, this salad is colorful and delicious.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 bunch kale
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. raw honey
- ½ cup sliced strawberries
- 2 Tbsp. slivered almonds
- Pull the kale leaves from the tough stems and discard stems. Wash and dry the leaves.
- In a medium bowl, whisk oil and lemon juice together. Add kale leaves and work the dressing into the leaves with your hands. Massage the leaves for 1 minute.
- Drizzle honey, strawberries, and almonds over the salad and toss to combine.
- Serve salad immediately.