Strawberry Lemonade Frozen Yogurt Pops
These frozen pops are simple and healthy—a quick treat to pull together in the summer for snacking kids. To quickly prepare multiple batches, use a blender to prepare the mixture before adding the fresh berries.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 4 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup lowfat strawberry yogurt
- 1 cup prepared lemonade
- 1⁄4 cup diced strawberries
- Combine yogurt and lemonade in a small mixing bowl. Stir or whip until smooth.
- Pour 1⁄4 cup of mixture into freezer pop molds. Stir in 1⁄2 tablespoon chopped berries into each mold. Insert stick. If you do not own a popsicle mold, you can use small paper drinking cups and small craft sticks to mold your freezer pops.
- Freeze pops until solid, about 4 hours.