Strawberry Lime Tequila Punch
Fresh strawberries add flavor and body to this pitcher-style cocktail.
Serves: 10Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 16 ounces strawberries, stems removed
- 12 oz.) limeade concentrate, thawed
- 12 ounces tequila
- 4 ounces triple sec
- 32 ounces Kroger® Club Soda
- Limes or strawberries for garnish, as desired
- Place strawberries and limeade concentrate in a blender; blend until smooth. Transfer to a pitcher. Stir in tequila and triple sec. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, fill serving glass with ice. Fill just over half way with strawberry lime tequila and top with club soda; stir to combine. Garnish as desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.