This chutney is the perfect accompaniment to grilled pork or chicken. It also makes a lovely sandwich spread or dip.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 3 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 cups fresh or thawed frozen strawberries, chopped
- 1½ cups fresh mango, diced
- 2 Tbsp. minced onion
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- ⅓ cup packed dark brown sugar
- Put all ingredients into a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker. Stir. Turn to high and cook for 3 hours until soft.
- Uncover and continue to cook on high for 1 hour.