Strawberry Orange Spread
Mingling orange rind and orange juice with fresh strawberries makes a refreshing spread on crackers or small rounds of bread. This spread would be great served at an afternoon tea!
Serves: 10Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 1 hour 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 tsp. unflavored gelatin
- ¼ cup unsweetened orange juice
- 1 cup mashed strawberries
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. grated orange rind
- ¼ tsp. ground coriander
- In a small, aluminum-free saucepan, soften gelatin in orange juice.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin dissolves. Remove from heat.
- Stir in mashed strawberries, sugar, orange rind, and ground coriander. Cover and refrigerate until spread is firm.