Strawberry Paloma Mocktail
This refreshingly sweet mocktail is perfect for anyone craving a fresh beverage to sip on. It’s quick to mix together and beautifully colored.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 cup fresh grapefruit juice, strained
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- 2 cups strawberry juice cocktail
- Ice, to serve
- Fresh strawberries, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Grapefruit wedges, to serve
- In a small pitcher, combine lime juice, grapefruit juice, simple syrup and strawberry juice. Stir to combine.
- Divide ice into four glasses and top with mocktail. Garnish with fresh strawberries, lime wedges and grapefruit wedges.
- Serve immediately and refrigerate leftovers.