Strawberry Peach Gelato
This lovely gelato is fresh, fruity, and sweet, and it just tastes like summer!
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 2 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. strawberries, stemmed and chopped
- 2 peaches, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup simple syrup
- 2⁄3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 Tbsp. confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Place strawberries and peaches in a blender or food processor. Purée until smooth. Add lemon juice and simple syrup. Blend well. Transfer to a large bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Add confectioners’ sugar and vanilla; whip to stiff peaks. Fold into fruit mixture.
- Pour mixture into an ice cream maker and process according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Remove from freezer 5 minutes before serving for better consistency.