Strawberry Pear Roll-Ups
These fruit roll-ups will stay fresh for a week in the fridge. Use only ripe fruits. This recipe also works well with many other fruits in season. While the dehydrator temperature is set at 135°F, the moisture in the food keeps the actual temperature about 20 degrees cooler, and all the enzymes are preserved.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 4 hours 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup pear, peeled, cored, and chopped
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and purée until smooth.
- Pour the purée onto dehydrator trays with nonstick sheets. Dehydrate at 135°F for 4 to 6 hours.
- Allow the roll-ups to cool, about 10 to 15 minutes. Peel them off the dehydrator tray, and tightly roll them up in a cylindrical shape. If you will be storing the roll-ups, wrap them tightly in plastic wrap.