Strawberry Rhubarb Mint Sorbet
Get ready for wow! Tangy rhubarb paired with mint is the brightest part of a summer day.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 3 hours 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 lbs. strawberries, stemmed and chopped
- 1 lb. rhubarb, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 10 large mint leaves, chopped
- Place strawberries and rhubarb in a large bowl. Sprinkle with sugar and lemon juice; stir well. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Transfer the mixture to a blender or food processor and purée until smooth. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Pour mixture into an ice-cream maker and use according to manufacturer's directions.