The winning combination of strawberries and rhubarb make up the filling for this pie.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package 914.1 oz.) Pillsbury Refrigerated Pie Crusts
- 3 cups chopped rhubarb
- 2 cups hulled, sliced strawberries
- 1 cup plus 1 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp. butter, cut in pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line pie pan with one circle of pie dough.
- Mix rhubarb and strawberries with 1 cup sugar and cornstarch and put them in the pie shell. Dot fruit with butter pieces.
- Cover the filling with the other pie dough circle, crimp the edges to seal, and cut slits in the top. Sprinkle with remaining sugar and bake for 50 minutes. Cool before slicing.