This is a wonderful flavor for spring. It’s low in fat and carbohydrates, and has a low GI.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 1 cup chopped rhubarb
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda No Calorie Granulated Sweetener
- 2 cups nonfat vanilla yogurt
- Place the gelatin and 1⁄4 cup cold water in the jar of a blender. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, boil the rhubarb, 1⁄4 cup water, 1 cup strawberries, and Splenda.
- Add the hot fruit mixture to the gelatin in the blender and pulse to chop and mix the gelatin with the fruit. Cool to room temperature.
- Swirl the fruit and yogurt together and spoon into glasses or bowls. Top with remaining strawberries.