Strawberry Truffle Brownie Bites
These mini fudge brownies topped with creamy truffle candies are a perfect sweet treat to serve with coffee.
Serves: 40Prep: 25 minutesCook: 1 hour 20 minutesTotal: 1 hour 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (18.4 oz.) fudge brownie mix
- 4 tablespoons strawberry preserves
- 20 Lindt Lindor® Milk Chocolate Truffles
- 3 ounces vanilla candy coating, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Red food coloring
- Heat oven to 325°F. Line 40 mini muffin cups with paper liners; spray inside of liners with cooking spray.
- Mix brownie mix as directed on box, using water, oil and eggs. Spoon about 1 tablespoon batter in each cup; top each with 1/4 teaspoon preserves. Bake 18-20 minutes or until edges are set.
- Cool in pan 20 minutes. Meanwhile, unwrap truffles and cut in half using sharp serrated knife. When brownies are still slightly warm, press one truffle half, cut side down, into each brownie bite until almost level.
- Remove to cooling rack; cool completely. In small microwavable bowl, microwave candy coating and 1/2 teaspoon oil on High 1 minute; stir. Microwave for 30 second intervals until completely melted; stir in a tiny drop of red food coloring.
- Drizzle candy coating over truffles; let stand until set. To set more quickly, place in refrigerator. Remove papers before serving.