Strawberry Turkey Snack Plate
Looking for a no-cook meal option? Gather a few tasty items from the fridge and pantry to mix and match for your perfect gourmet-style appetizer, snack or light dinner. For an even more interesting spread, discover unique jams and crackers in the specialty cheese section of your local store.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12 ounces sliced Private Selection™ Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 6 ounces honey goat gouda, sliced or cut into small pieces
- 4 tablespoons strawberry rhubarb jam or strawberry jam
- 1 package (8 oz.) Ritz Crackers or other Flatbread Crackers
- 1 pound strawberries
- Arrange ingredients on platter or divide between individual plates. Use small bowl or ramekin to keep jam contained.
- Refrigerate leftovers.