Sweet with a smidgen of tart acidity, so much flavor, and zero salt, this dressing is a beautiful complement to every salad, from greens to fruit. But don’t stop there. Try this with grilled meat, even drizzled over cake!
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 4 tsp. unflavored rice vinegar
- 4 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1½ tsp. honey
- ⅛ tsp. garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp. onion powder
- ⅛ tsp. ground white pepper
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- Place the sliced strawberries into a blender or food processor and pulse until smooth. Add all the remaining ingredients except the oil and blend.
- Gradually add the oil and pulse until combined.
- Use immediately or store in an airtight container and refrigerate. Use within 2 days.