Strawberry Yogurt Dip
This is a cooling and delightful dessert in the summer. If youʼre in a hurry to serve, pop the dip in the freezer for about 10 minutes!
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 1 hour 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups fresh strawberries with stems
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine yogurt, lemon juice, and sugar. Beat until blended well and light and fluffy.
- Chill 1 hour. Place in a small serving bowl and surround with strawberries.